- Strong understanding of the relevant publishing technologies and AEM 6.5 Version (Touch UI & Classic UI)
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in AEM Content Author.
- Familiarity with responsive design principles and frameworks.
- Good understanding of AEM Backend Development like Sling Servlets, OSGi Components.
- Good understanding on UI technologies like GraphQL, Java Script, HTML 5, CSS.
- Good understanding of CI CD tools like Maven, Jenkins.
- Good understanding of Code Quality and Security tools like Sonar.
- Solid experience in problem analysis and resolution of technical problems.
- Preferred- Develop AEM Solution for Mobile Application.
- Preferred- Knowledge in AEM foundational concepts, including the CRX repository, the AEM platform, the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix.
- Dynamic (Editable) Templates.
- Experience working with AEM Assets (That should be needed while creating a page)
- Experience working with AEM Experience Fragments.
- Knowledge about AEM Tags and HTL.
- Knowledge on working with Page Versions.
- Preferred- Knowledge on latest AEM features.
Position AEM Content Author
Location: Columbus OH (Remote initially, later onsite after pandemic)
Duration: 3+ Months Contract
Visa: H1B, H4-EAD, GC, USC
|Job Category||AEM Content Author|