- 7+ years of experience in Test automation and solutioning.
- Proficient in programming knowledge like Python, Groovy, Flask.
- Good working experience in creating test automation frameworks using Appium and Selenium.
- Good experience in CICD pipeline implementation using Jenkins.
- Create new framework and maintain existing frameworks.
- Responsible to write the test scripts in python with Robot Framework, develop integrated libraries and execute the scripts to support end to end QA automation efforts
- Should be able to work independently.
- Hands on work with UAT testing & Customer experience testing.
- Expertise in analyzing and troubleshooting of Jenkins, splunk logs and automation scripts debugging.
- hands-on to design and automate QA test scripts to be utilized by the QA and Development teams.
- responsible to write the test scripts in python with Robot Framework, develop integrated libraries and execute the scripts to support end-to-end QA automation efforts
- responsible to design and develop sanity, health check, and regression suites with set of automation scripts defined by manual testers.
- responsible to build robot framework for web & mobile apps with email reporting & dashboards
- responsible for creating scheduled jobs in Jenkins with groovy configurations & Jenkins inbuilt configurations.
- responsible for maintaining the bitbucket/Git Repo’s check-in’s & checkouts
- responsible for maintaining Qtest, Jira, Jenkins, databases & etc integrations into the automation framework
- responsible for automating the delivery of Scheduled QA test results and metrics.
|Automation Engineer - Python/Appium