- 9+ yrs of experience in the Information Technology Industry as a Support Engineer/System Engineer working on various Microsoft Products such as Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012/2012R2, Unix/linux, Active Directory, DNS, Cloud Technologies including Azure/AWS
- Azure admin with some hands on Devops experience
- IT Delivery Professional experienced in reaching out to client expectations in resolving daily application related issues causing business impacts.
- Professional, Azure Cloud administrator motivated to be part of projects from start to finish as part of dynamic team.
- Azure Administrator role in two cloud, setup, journey projects in Azure Cloud.
- MS Azure Environment, Managed Compliance and Security across Windows Azure services by performing internal audits in compliance with Fed Ramp, SOC, ISO compliance.
- Performed Fedramp, ISO/SOC Vulnerability Scanning with Nessus Vulnerability Scanner Tool.
- Good working Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud Computing, AZURE IAAS, creating Azure subscriptions(Pay-as-you-go), creating and managing VM’s using ARM templates.
- Working knowledge on Azure sql server(PAAS).
- Worked on Kubernetes/Docker infrastructure and application deployments
- Created Azure Kubernetes Services(AKS) with Docker technologies, and supported multi cloud environments
- Created and managed the sqlserver and failover groups in Azure.
- Azure multifactor authentication.
- Resolving issues within committed SLAs, working on action items, taking corrective actions.
- Support, scalability, and optimization of production environment..
- Good experience on Monitoring tools like Nagios, Dynatrace.
- Experience in providing Production Support of various applications involving 24/7 on-call rotation.
|Job Category||Azure Admin|