- Strong working knowledge of extract, transform, and load (ETL) development using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and strong understanding of DW processes, OLTP, OLAP concepts.
- Design, develop, debug and support complex data integration interfaces and processes (including stored procedure and queries) using various tools and technologies including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, T-SQL and SQL Server technology.
- Strong experience in MS SQL Server Database Development and Administration. Extensive experience with SQL Server in constructing stored procedures, triggers, tables, user functions, views, indexes, relational database models. Experience in writing complex SQL queries and performance tuning.
- Running shell scripts to query, ensure data integrity across system and within HR Data warehouse
- Hands on experience in database tools like Postgres and MS SQL.
- Assist with impact analysis of changing upstream processes to Data Warehouse and Reporting systems.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) experience.
- Work with other developers, data architects, DBAs, project managers, and client business users to develops specifications and resolve client questions around problems and enhancements.
- Good exposure in delivering solutions on the Azure Cloud using core cloud data warehouse tools (Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks, Azure SQL DW and other Big Data related technologies)
- Exposure to developing ADF Pipelines for Data ingestions and transformation. Writing Hive Queries.
- Scheduling jobs for automated execution. Monitoring ADF logs. Ensure Performance of ADF and tune as per requirement
- Understanding of Azure Databricks platform and able to build data analytics solutions to support the required performance & scale.
- Experience with U-SQL, Python, PySpark, Hadoop, Hive and/or Spark to write data pipelines and data processing layers.
|Job Category||Azure Data Engineer|