Job Title: Data Engineer
Location: NYC, NC (Remote)
Duration: Long Term
SQL, PySpark, Python, ETL
Tableau (Good to have), Domo – BI Tool
You will be a core member of the Analytics platform team responsible for extracting large quantities of data from the client’s IT systems, developing efficient ETL and data management processes, and building architectures for rapid ingestion and dissemination of key data.
- Advanced knowledge of data management tools including SQL/DBMS, MongoDB, Hadoop, and/or other big data technologies.
- Advanced programming skills in Python.
- Knowledge of statistical and data mining techniques (regression, decision trees, clustering, neural networks, etc.).
- Experience with data visualization tools is a plus.
- Exposure to online, mobile, and social data is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity, along with excellent problem-solving and quantitative skills, including the ability to disaggregate issues, identify root causes, and recommend solutions.
- Ability to independently own and drive model development, balancing demands and deadlines. Strong people skills, team orientation, and a professional attitude.
- Our Advanced Analytics teams bring the latest analytical techniques plus a deep understanding of industry dynamics and corporate functions to help clients create the most value from data.
|Job Category||Data Engineer|