Job Title = Dynamic 365 Solution Architecture
Location = IL 60018 ( On Site Position )
Duration = 3 Months Contract Position on C2C /W2
Visas = H1B , H4EAD , L2 EAD, GC , US Citizen
- Experience in MS Dynamics 365 CE / CRM with knowledge in Financial Services (Banking).
- Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (Sales, Service – Must) and knowledge other Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite of products.
- Dynamics 365 in Online & On-Premise implementations and environments and prior versions.
- Providing highly available, scalable Dynamics 365 architecture.
- Hands-on experience in C#.Net, Java Script, MS SQL, MS CRM SDK, MSD developer toolkit & SSRS.
- Subject matter knowledge in integration architecture and the ability to map integration pattern to functional usage.
- Experience in MS CRM & 3rd party Integration using Middleware Tools/ API’s (REST, ODATA Web API’s) /SSIS packages.
- Experience in using Azure services for integration, Power Apps and Power Automate for upstream/downstream systems integrations.
- Experience in data migration, data analysis, data mappings, data harmonization using OOB and third party tools.
- Experienced in reporting architecture, with SSRS and knowledge on Power BI.
- Lead the technical workshops to work with Business and technology partners on requirements to design and develop architecture solutions.
- Should have good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Be accountable for solution delivery and technical leadership.
- Advocate best practices to develop scalable solutions in alignment with Product roadmap through supported and upgradable customizations / implementations.
- Experience in Agile methodologies
|Job Category||Dynamic 365 Solution Architecture|