Note: Levi’s is too particular on selecting the candidates. Only senior resources will be able to crack this for you.
o Minimum qualification –
- Bachelor’s Degree: Computer science or similar with 7+ years of experience or Masters in Computer science and similar with 5+ years of experience.
- Hands-on experience developing complex systems. You must have experience with SOA designs, Middleware solutions, big data ecosystem and distributed systems.
- Hands-on coding experience with Apollo GraphQl Server and client
- Hands-on coding experience with VueJs 3 or React
- Experience with architecting and building serverless and container-based components.
- Strong experience with building GraphQl and RESTful services.
- Strong experience with Relational and NoSQL database technologies like MySQL, MongoDB and Redis.
- Understanding of real-time and batch data processing systems.
- Hands on technical leadership experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
o Preferred qualification –
- Cloud Architect certification for AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Expertise at defining architecture for microservices based applications.
- Experience working with Data scientists and understanding of Data science models.
- Familiarity with data-warehouse technologies like Snowflake and Redshift.
- Experience building Kinesis or Kafka data streams for real-time data stream analysis.
- Experience with UI/UX technologies like NodeJS and React.
- Understanding of best design practices to meet security and compliance standards for threats and vulnerabilities.
- Passion for the meeting the standards of data privacy by design.
- Hands-on coding experience in Scala and Rust.
|Job Category||Full Stack Engineer|