Role:- Java developer with AWS
Duration:-Long Term Project
- Currently a hands-on software Engineer
- Demonstrated accountability for a production service having contributed to that service build
- Leading change in technical teams
- Great communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledgeable on Architecture and Design Patterns.
- Knowledgeable on current technology architectures and approaches such as Event Driven Design, Domain Driven Design, Event Sourcing & CQRS
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Micro Services.
- Experience delivering products/services in the cloud (AWS)
- Knowledgeable on BDD / TDD practices and have worked with these approaches in the past
- Knowledgeable on DevOps best practices, technologies and tools (Ansible, terraform) having worked with these in the past.
|Job Category||Java developer with AWS|