Job title : Java Full stack Developer
Role & Responsibilities:
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement.
- Analyze ITSM activities of the platform and provide feedback loop to development teams on operational gaps or resiliency concerns.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, capacity planning and launch reviews.
- Ensure products/applications being put into production are designed with internal/external customer objectives/experience in mind. Products are well-developed using collaboration between Biz Ops Teams, operationally ready, in-tact automation is in place, and product is fully supportable by our React (Production Support) Team.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency and overall system health.
- This can be done through multiple dashboard types/reporting capabilities.
- Proper alerting should be put in place with carefully defined criteria (collaboration between Dev/Product/Biz Ops Teams) to notify appropriate teams if and when necessary.
- Defined criticality with notification mechanisms, etc.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Support the application CI/CD pipeline for promoting software into higher environments through validation and operational toll gating, and lead in DevOps automation and best practices. Any product/application moving through the lower environments and into production should be operationally ready and meet defined Production Readiness standards.
|Job Category||Java Full Stack Developer|