Job Title: Java + Perl Developer
Location: Newark, NJ
Job Summary :
• Contribute to the design, coding, debugging and testing of new and existing programs
• Develop solutions using Oracle database, Java technologies.
• Implement changes according to standard turnover procedures with a CI/CD focus including weekend or late evening coverage where required
• Provide production systems support including evening and weekends where necessary
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Knowledge and hands-on skills with database technologies including Oracle, DB2, SQL, Web Services (SOAP / REST)
• Extensive hands-on experience in remediation of software security issues
• Knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques.
• Experience with developing front end web applications.
• Experience with Application Program Interfaces (APIs), Messaging Software and Interoperability Techniques and Standards.
• Experience with portals and frameworks.
|Job Category||Java + Perl Developer|