“Experience: 7-9 Years
The Oracle EBS Applications Finance Senior Techno Functional Consultant will work in the Oracle Financials Technical Unit in the Information Technology of the client.
This Unit is responsible for the support, maintenance, and enhancement of the Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R12.2.4.
The current environment includes the following Oracle E-Business Suite modules:
Financials: General Ledger, Purchasing, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets
- Ability to debug the system for certain behavior of the feature(s) and explain it to the Users Perform fit/gap analysis to evaluate each functional area in a business process to achieve specific goal(s).
- Identify/modify standard/
custom reports that are needed to produce Statutory, Management, Reconciliation reports and others.
- Work closely with Business Users to scope and draft functional requirements.
- Understand the Business requirements and convert them into technical requirements.
- Provide requirements to third party applications that interface with Oracle General Ledger
- Create ad hoc reports as per the requirements.
- Coordinate with Client IT Mangers on regular basis Coordinate meetings/communications with the Oracle Financials Communityo Mentor Employees as needed.
- Provide timely and effective reporting on status of projects.”
|Job Category||Oracle Applications|