Python/Go Developer with DevOPS and Networking
Initial Remote Opportunity
- Python developer with at least 5 years of full time hands on experience
- Go developer with at least 3 years of full time hands on experience
- Networking Engineer with CCNA/CCNP certificates strong in Routing, Subnets
- Managing linux systems and linux-based networking.
- Primary skills: Ubuntu/Debian linux system administration. Linux kernel development.
- Good in Public/Private cloud basics to work on on-prem in-house cloud platform of Cisco.
- Developing, maintaining, and deploying services similar to an in-house cloud platform:
- Primary skills: highly available (HA) APIs, distributed, multi-region services, microservices, “backend” web services, linux system services, “cloud” services.
- Primary skills: infrastructure, operator, or developer tooling.
- Running virtualized, distributed compute platforms (VM- or container-based).
- Primary skills: Nomad, Qemu, KVM/Libvirt.
- Secondary: Kubernetes, Apache Mesos/Aurora, OpenStack
|Job Category||Python/Go Developer with DevOPS and Networking|