Required Qualifications for SAP SD/LE Consultant
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 10 years of experience with Information Technology.
Preferred Qualifications SAP SD/LE Consultant
- At least 10 years of hands on experience in SAP Sales & Distribution module including at least 2 full life cycle project implementations.
- Act as SME and project manager for small to medium sized projects
- Provide recommendations to ership on applying current/emerging best practices addressing issues critical to success
- Able to analyze business requirements, provide conceptual and detail design to meet business needs,perform necessary SAP configurations, write detail functional specifications for development of ABAP custom programs,testing and implementing the automated solution, work with ABAP team for development and testing
- Strong SAP SD SME with knowledge of Order-to-Cash business processes in Automobile industry.
- Specialized knowledge in Fleet Management, Warranty and Service Parts processes.
- Sales order processing capabilities: EDI, pricing, credit check, ATP, material determination, output documents, inter-company, MTO
- Delivery Processing: Delivery due list, pick/pack/loading, shipment, integration with Warehouse Management
Billing: Invoice list, rebate processing, integration with Esker solution
- Outbound and Inbound messaging via IDOCs
- Ability to read ABAP codes is required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
- Strong leadership skills.
- High Impact communication with senior stakeholders
|Job Category||SAP SD/LE Consultant|