Sr. Java Developer
Posted 1 year ago
Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
1st round – With Telus panel – video interview with coding test – 60 mins
2nd round – With Comcast Panel – Video interview with coding test – 3 hours (not a typo)
- Designs, develops, and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in area of specialty and at least 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on exp
Skills Required: (both the below skills are important as mentioned below)
- Java Restful API,
- AWS Cloud Experience for deploying web services (ECS, DynamoDB, Lambda)
|Job Category||Sr. Java Developer|