Job Title : Senior Android developer with strong Kotlin experience
Location: Irving, TX( initial remote)
- Android Media Player experience for video playback, experience in content protection and decryption for at least 5 years
- Developing Android applications in Java/Kotlin, backend web services integration with video delivery services on Embedded devices for at least 5 years
- Should have experience working in Agile development process for more than 7+ years
- Understanding requirements, requirements breakdown, high level, low level software design, coding and development experience of at least 7 or more years as develop.
- Experience in developing Android application rendering Live/Linear and VOD video delivery system and integration with CDN and DRM
- Experience with Digital rights management (DRM) for end to end content protection and encryption services and delivery mechanism
- Proficient in core java, kotlin, xml and software development tools – git, jira.
- Strong understanding of core android fundamentals on Java application development – activities, views, intents, services, fragments, AndroidManifest, android lifecycle events.
- Experience in Android app development in IDE environments and on the target devices. – Development, integration and testing of the application with media servers Experience in web services and application integration
- Proficient in development, integration, testing, debugging and using android support libraries on IDE and target devices
- Retrofit, OkHttp, Realm, web services, lean-back library, firebase, and other common libs and concepts.
- Strong understanding of OOPs concepts.
- Data handling in android.
- Knowledge of cross platform development tools.
- A self starter and come up with solutions to a given problem statement.
- Familiarity with native Linux/C/C++ development environments is an added advantage.
|Job Category||Android developer|