Role: Business Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: 6 Months
The role of the Business Analyst will:
- Document current and future state business processes.
- Develop business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Develop test plans and scripts, and test new or upgraded technology.
- Configure software as required to support business needs.
- Create software user guides and other supporting documentation as required.
- Provide incident support and communicate software issues to the appropriate personnel.
- Serve as a liaison between assigned business units of DOAS and the technical team to provide technical support in the maintenance or enhancements of systems.
- Ensures functionality of automated system is consistent with adherence to laws, regulations, business rules and best practices.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proven data analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to document and present high quality, detailed deliverables.
- Advanced skill level knowledge in using Visio to develop workflows and wireframes.
- Ability to focus on results to meet multiple deliverables and critical deadlines.
MINIMUM ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS:
Bachelor’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND one year of related experience; OR associate’s degree in a related field from an accredited college or university AND two years of related experience.
- Experience administering PeopleSoft HCM v9.2 with advanced knowledge of PeopleSoft Query.
- Experience administering Oracle Service Cloud CRM.
- Experience in supporting technology for public sector.
|Job Category||Business Analyst|