Role: Java Developer with Angular
Location: Alpharetta, GA, NY
(Need at least 9+ yrs. Resource who have strong experience in Angular and need to relocate to GA or NY in Jan or Feb)
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications using Java 8, Spring Core, Spring Boot, REST Webservices
Experience with Angular
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Solid understanding and experience with Object-Oriented design and enterprise design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS and event-based system modelling.
- Working knowledge of SQL Server
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and familiarity with continuous integration
- Working knowledge of Agile tooling such as JIRA or other ALM tools. Practiced understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration
- Self-motivated and flexible, with an ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills, with out-of-the-box thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly
- Banking domain Knowledge is plus
|Job Category||Java Developer with Angular|