Role: .NET Lead Developer role
Work Location:- NYC NY
Job Description :
- Experience in version control management using TFS, Visual Source Safe or Harvest
- Experience in delivering projects using an Agile/Scrum process
- Experience in AWS/Cloud is added advantage
- Good communication
Microstrategy Role : Job description :
• Diagnosing and resolving issues on the applications developed in MicroStrategy 11x/10.x/9.x.
• Fixing all the issues related to Reports, Dashboards, Scorecards, RS Documents, Visual Insights,
Intelligence Server, Project Builder, Distribution services, OLAP services, Command Manager
and Object Manager.
• Ensure smooth operation of batch systems make sure all Autosys jobs or schedules or events or
subscription reports are executed on time.
• Need to take care all the Installations, configurations and upgrade of MicroStrategy servers like
web, Intelligent or platform Analytics.
• Analyze all Prod servers and recommend necessary patches and certificate renewals perform
troubleshoot on all issues.
• Provide support for incidents, problems, service tickets resolution adhering to ITIL guidelines on
the WMA application area.
• Provide root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements of the software application
• Migrate and fix issues related schema objects, public objects, hierarchies, transformations,
custom groups or consolidations, metrics, filters or any MicroStrategy object.
• Troubleshoot report SQL, analyze data discrepancies, and performance issues.
• Fix the design issues on complex interactive dashboards with panel stacks, selectors, and grids.
• Resolve architecture layer issues, and work with ETL and DB team on issues at the physical table
• Accountable for performing daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly operations tasks
required for the ongoing functionality of the software applications
• Write complex SQL queries on Oracle db and make sure logics on cubes, reports and dashboards
match to it.
• Develops reports for applications, business stake holders in the process of fixing programmatic issues.
• Researches, analyze and recommend improvements to the organization’s use of the software application.
• Work with the various business departments to understand their needs for the software and any
issues they are experiencing
• Work with MicroStrategy vendor to have application issues fixed, both short term and long term (root cause) when required.
• Service and maintain software applications for other departments in expected turn-around times with a sense of urgency
• Document all production applications and resolve all application issues and answer all requests.
• Monitor all performance metrics for various production systems and identify root cause for all technical issues and recommend solutions.
• Maintain knowledge on all software, hardware and operating system updates and security needs of the technology.
• Maintain effective relationships with various system administrators and development teams.
• Participate in daily, periodic meetings to maintain all WMA applications in support of production planning strategies.
|Job Category||MicroStrategy Role|